My client is looking for a facilities manager to join the team. As facilities manager you will be assisting on the operational requirements of the companies office accommodation. This company are looking for an experienced facilities manager who can hit the ground running.
Role: Facilities Manager
Salary: £40-50k (dependant on experience)
Monday to Friday
- Planning and delivering essential central services (including contract management) such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling achieving value for money
- Assist on the operational requirements of the companies office accommodation and ongoing facilities management, including liaison with the buildings management team and other building occupants by developing business relationships
- Coordinating desk space and meeting space making sure it meets the company requirements.
- Working alongside the Health & safety manager to present and manage the facilities budget.
- Oversee office renovations, refurbishments and projects
- Manage contracts and relationships with contractors such as stationary providers, cleaners and maintenance.
Experience within Councils, Housing associations and University/ College settings is desired.If you have the relevant experience please send your up to date CV