My client is looking for a highly skilled Facilities Manager to oversee their high-end property portfolio based in Central London. As facilities manager you will be assisting on the operational requirements of the company's office accommodation.
Our high-profile client is an independent global corporation with several buildings within London. The independent commercial business is currently looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to join their team and help manage the day to day operations of the buildings.
Role: Facilities Manager
Contact: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: St James's
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per anum
- Planning and delivering essential central services (including contract management) such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling achieving value for money
- Regularly liaising with high profile clients
- Assist on the operational requirements of the company's office accommodation and ongoing facilities management, including liaison with the building's management team and other building occupants by developing business relationships
- Coordinating desk space and meeting space making sure it meets the company requirements.
- Working alongside the Health & safety manager to present and manage the facilities budget.
- Oversee office renovations, refurbishments, and projects
- Manage contracts and relationships with contractors such as stationary providers, cleaners, and maintenance.
- 4 years in a similar client facing facilities management role
- Facilities management experience within retail, hotels, and offices
- The client is looking for someone who is ambitious, keen, and hard working
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience of working with CAFM systems
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690