Facilities Manager required, Facilities Manager, Construction, Daniel Owen
Facilities Manager required for a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects. Our client is looking for experienced Facilities Managers to join a project based in London
This Facilities Manager contract is long term with working hours starting from 7:30am.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Facilities Manager will include:
- Manage the overall services provided within the facility
- Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the facility, such as an office building, school, or hospital
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff and janitorial services
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
- Ensure the security of the building by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility.
Requirements for the role:
A valid cscs card
At least a bachelor's degree in business management, facilities management, or a related field.
If you feel you would be well - suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information on 0207 593 1660 - Mihaela
tags: Facilities Manager , CSCS, LONDON, CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING OPERATIVE, OPERATIVE, WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE