Role: Fabric Engineer
Salary: £42k-46k plus van and fuel card
- Efficiently manage the service & maintenance operations ensuring client satisfaction is achieved through quality checks & on-site surveys.
- Oversee & manage a team of field service operatives, driving service quality standards & productivity of output.
- Performance management of the Field Service Team ensuring that all targets and KPI's are achieving in line with the business plan.
- Training & Development of the team, including skill gap analysis & resolution to meet business, client & individual requirements for both technical and soft skill capabilities.
- EHS, including demonstrating role model behaviour that promotes a zero harm and environmentally responsible culture that mitigate risks to people & client's sites.
- Contributing to the development of Field Service concepts and strategy planning practices for a competitive edge in the Field Service Sector.
- Delivering Field Service best practice; responsible for the development & implementation of Field Service standards within your team.
- First point of escalation for visit-related complaints or client challenges, to ensure swift resolution & minimise any damage to the relationships with clients.
- Strong proven experience in Field Service Management positions, with a preference in serving the FM or Property Management Sectors.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage & motivate a team to achieve a high level of performance & to exceed targets.
- Effective stakeholder management, both internally & external to the organisation.
- The ability to liaise comfortably with clients, sub-contractors & suppliers to build relationships, demonstrating excellent & effective communication skills at all levels.
- Solution focused mindset that embraces ownership, responsibility, flexibility, challenging assumptions & habits of how things have been done previously.
- Experience of managing teams through change & growth.
- Strong problem solver, collaborative in nature & able to achieve goals through influencing others.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced changing environment & works well under pressure.
- Ability to contribute to identification & evaluation of potential solutions to the problems based on the facts, assessment of risk & awareness of desired business objectives.