Finance Apprenticeship (Reading)
Located in Central Reading HQ (with optional free parking), an opportunity has been created for an Apprentice within Daniel Owen Ltd based with the Finance team. The role will require you to work across a wide variety of finance and administration processes within our national recruitment business to include:
- General administrative tasks within the finance team
- Running and checking reports from the finance system
- Processing invoices, payments and receipts
- Sourcing and ordering items for the business
- Responding to finance queries
- Assisting with month end procedures and reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of management information
- Other Ad-hoc finance tasks required by the finance team
The post holder will learn and understand both operational and support the wider team objectives within the HQ function. There will be opportunities to work with the sales teams and occasionally support other HQ functions across the business.
The Apprenticeship programme will enable you to work towards NVQ Accounting AAT qualification, Functional Skills and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills through a combination of on the job experience and training. As your training and experience broadens you may also get the opportunity to work within other areas of the department.
Once qualified, we will consider support for training for further professional accounting qualifications including CIMA or ACCA.
For more information and to apply please click on the link or email