The role: Finance Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000k
Contract: Long Term Contract
- Overseeing all purchase and sales ledger data input.
- Overseeing all bank reconciliations and petty cash reconciliations.
- Posting credit card reconciliations.
- Processing all monthly jnls including prepayments and accruals.
- Review P&L to ensure jnls are posted correctly.
- Ensuring all sales invoices are sent out and with correct PO numbers, updating invoices with PO's when provided.
- Reviewing Monthly sales and ensuring we are on target by managing the invoicing of works.
- Responsible for overseeing the paying of all suppliers.
- Responsible for overseeing the paying sub-contractor wages on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring Filing CIS returns on a Monthly basis.
- Filing Vat returns on a Quarterly basis.
- Responsible for processing Payroll each Month and managing employee pensions.
- Annual P11d's.
- Managing and reconciling invoice financing (RBS) account and ensuring cash flow is sufficient at all times.
- Providing a weekly cash flow forecast to directors.
- Reporting directly to the board on financial analysis as required.
- Overseeing the dealing with client queries, sending out Monthly statements and completing any credit control required.
- Credit checking new clients or raising proforma invoices for new clients
- Attending tender meetings to discuss finances of the business
- Responsible for finalising year-end figures and communicating with accountants to provide information where required
- Responsible for company employer insurance
- Xero Accounting software
- Being assertive
- Planning & Prioritising
- Organisation & Administration
- Computer literate
- Resolving problems
- Managing Cash flow
- Managing staff
- ISO 9001/14001 audits
- Citrus HR