To oversee the finance function of the company in line with its values and strategic objectives.
Support the Head of Finance in preparing regular and timely management accounts and key management information.
To be a key member of the Association staff and Middle Leadership Team and its core operational lead functions.
- Undertaking weekly rent updates, ensuring all monies received are updated in housing software.
- Set up direct debits for tenants upon request and responding to tenants' rent queries.
- Providing rent arrears report to the Middle Leadership Team on a regular basis.
- Processing rent adjustments when necessary.
- Take responsibility for the smooth running of purchase ledger function, ensuring suppliers are paid on a bi-weekly basis,
- Ensure all banks, credit cards statements and petty cash schedules are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Preparing and posting of all invoices for recharges to tenants
- Posting of all relevant journal entries into housing software, such as payroll, etc.
- Assisting in the timely production of monthly management reports and quarterly management accounts
- Provide monthly departmental financial performance to the Middle Leadership Team, reporting on variances
- Assisting the Head of Finance in preparing annual service charge budgets and organisational budgets
- Monitor expenditure against pre-approved contracts
- Entering key financial information to the companies KPIs and Bench marking Group