Job Type: Finishing Foreman
Contract Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Rate: £16-£20 Per Hour depending on experience and Pay Type.
Finishing Foreman required for a site in Exeter. The working hours will be 8am-5pm Monday to Friday with the potential to work weekends during busy periods. The expected duration of the position is 6 months.
Our client are seeking a time served Finishing Foreman to work with a small tight knit team. The ideal candidate will be good with subcontractors and organising finishing works with an overall focus on finishing good quality houses.
Duties of a finishing foreman Include:
- Work closely with the site management team to ensure consistent progress
- Hands on approach to snagging and able to carry out some small duties
- Work closely with subcontractors to ensure that the standard of the housing is kept to a consistently high level.
- Polite and professional approach to customers and provide a high standard of service
- organised and thorough assessment of houses to bring them up to a high standard
- organise snagging lists for each plot
- remain consistent within handover periods and expectations meeting all handover criteria
- have a solid background in construction and residential housing
Requirements for the role
- Tools for some small snagging duties
- SSSTS or SMSTS would be an advantage but not essential
- First aid would be an advantage but not essential
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen