Daniel Owen are currently working with a well-known National Contractor who specialise in a diverse range of Build projects in the Education, Residential, Commercial, Care and Retirement sectors with the Bristol and surrounding areas.
Our client are looking for an experienced Finishing Manager on an education new build project. An experience in high end finishes is a must along with a proactive attitude to working with sub-contractors.
Daily responsibilities of a Finishing Manager will include:
- Managing several finishing sub-contractors on site
- Managing both internal works on site
- Management of work program
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Carrying on snag lists and coordinating works
Requirements for the role of a Site Manager
- Experience in a finishing manager role on commercial or residential projects
- A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and first aid
Please contact Harry on 01173 700 060 to apply.