I am currently on the hunt for an experienced Flat Roofing Manager. My client are specialists in fully supported hard metal roofing, facades and cladding systems for all types of projects.
- Oversee the day to day running of a site
- Control and implement health and safety on site
- Manage quality control and progressive handovers of installation
- Co-ordinate site activities in line with programme sequence
- Provide one point of contact for a project
- Schedule materials and deliveries in adequate time
- Attend progress meetings
Requirements for applicant:
- Flat Roofing experience with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a supervisory role
- Full understanding of scheduling material and organising installation teams
- Excellent health and safety management
- Full Driving license
- Conflict resolution/communication skills
If you, or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Shavannah on or contact on 0207 248 0000.