JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
We are looking for experienced and hardworking Telescopic Forklift Operator to join a project in Goddard's Green, Hassocks BN6. Site is accessible by public transport and also offers on site parking. Working hours Mon- Fri 7.30AM - 5.00PM. Weekends and overtime hours available, weekend hours are paid at time and a half.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Operating a Telescopic Forklift.
- Carrying out basic equipment checks
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
- Assisting other trades on site when required.
Requirements for the role
- A valid CPCS card.
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat
- The ability to operate Telescopic Forklift at a high standard
Benefits: Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer, including free off-street parking and paid time and a half overtime available at the weekends. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Sabrina Antolini for more information 01189 505011.