Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UK's largest and most respected construction, maintenance and engineering companies.
You will be working for a well established construction company, which operates across the southern regions. This is a construction based role, so we ideally are looking for someone who has previous on site experience.
Forklift Driver Responsibilities:
- When working as a Forklift Driver you will be responsible for loading, unloading, and distributing materials around site. When doing so it is a must that health and safety is upheld on site.
- When operating the Forklift, we are looking for someone who is confident with completing high lifts and operating in tight spaces.
- On some occasions you might be required to assist the site manager when not using the Forklift.
- We value that health and safety on site is followed therefore you will need to be cautious of others working with you.
- You will liaise with the site manager and complete the tasks required in order for the site to run smoothly.
- We expect you to be punctual and arrive to site on time.
- You will get an opportunity to work in a friendly environment and be part of a team.