JOB DESCRIPTION: Workmates & Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking for Forward Tipping Dumper Driver to join a project based in Ellesmere Port. The contract is for 4 weeks, with working hours being 7.30am-5pm, Monday-Friday, with the option to work overtime at the weekends.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Operating 9 ton. equipment.
- Carrying out basic equipment checks
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- A valid CPCS or NPORS card
- The ability to operate 9 ton. machine
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
- Own tools NOT required
Benefits: Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer, including free off-street parking and paid time and a half overtime available at the weekends. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.
CPCS or NPORS Forward Tipping Dumper Operatives in Ellesmere Port
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: £13.00 - £14.00 per hour
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Will Busse for more information 07710967007.