Permanent role with company car allowance and development opportunities.
The Company: A leading and multi-award-winning repairs and maintenance contractor that work within the social housing sector are looking to recruit a Site Manager with FRA / Fire Safety experience for a tower blocks contract in Hemel Henstead.
The primary focus of this role will be to take responsibility for the safe control of multiple passive fire protection works delivered within a range of occupied buildings including social housing blocks. The role of Site Manager will include:
* Coordinate works in accordance to method statements, risk assessments, safety systems of work and CDM regulations.
* Manage and supervise the delivery of works on site.
* Hold line management responsibility for up to five trades persons (Fire Stopping Technicians, Joiners and Operatives), including evidence-based testing of installations. To be considered for the role of Site Manager, you will need: To be a proven manager with experience in occupied property refurbishment works, preferably including fire door installation, FRA and compartmentation works.
* Experienced Site Manager with strong understanding of property refurbishment works.
* Fire door installation and upgrade experience.
* First Aid.
* Full UK Driving License.
What you will get in return for working as a Site Manager:
* A salary of £50,000.
* Allowance of £2,500 / annum.
* Benefits package (Healthcare plan, life insurance, private medical insurance, clear progression route).
If you are interested in the role, please click the apply button here
Tags: Site Manager, FRA, Passive Fire, SMSTS