Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a housing association in the Berkshire area who are looking for a brand-new FRA Supervisor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced FRA Supervisor who will be responsible for delivering fire safety and compliance refurbishment works for housing clients.
- Supervision of the contract ensuring that your team of operatives are working efficiently and
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor FRA works are carried out in accordance with the work
sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company
- You will be responsible for carrying out pre- and post-inspection surveys, managing a team of direct fire specialists on site, ensuring health and safety is adhered to and works.
- You will work closely and report into your Contract Manager.
- MUST have experience as an FRA supervisor background either in social housing, contractor or local authority environments.
- MUST have their own vehicle
- FDIS or ASFP Course
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.