Urgently need a Receptionist based in Manchester to work on a temporary basis for our Client's modern, corporate offices. Looking for someone with previous experience and in a busy reception!
Temporary position - Working within a busy, corporate Reception - so must have previous experience - Working hours (9am-6pm)
- Handle day-to-day 'front of house' customer and their customers' liaison.
- Perform reception duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Answer switchboard and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- Log information on calls received, where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, and photocopy machine.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and the general public.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Prepare meeting rooms and service of refreshments.
- Must be able to work unassisted as the management team are short staffed this week.
- Must be experienced and confident!
- Must be well spoken and well presented.