Our Client are looking for a Front of House Receptionist based in Manchester!
You need to have experience in Administration and Front of House Reception.
Our client are a well established company within the Commercial Property Sector.
The right candidate needs to be presentable, professional and must have a hands on approach and be willing to take on all types of tasks. This is a Front of House role.
Hours are Monday-Friday (Office Hours)
Paying £17K Per Annum plus benefits - plenty of room for progression
- Handle day to day Front of house receptionist duties
- Handle all customer/visitor enquiries with courtesy and a smile
- Perform relevant daily/weekly checks to ensure agreed standards are met and maintained
- Act as a team player
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed
Administration, Building Protocol and Activities
- Understand and make sure customers follow security procedures at all times.
- General housekeeping checks to all floors, tea points (fully stocked) and toilets are conducted to maintain a high level of cleanliness.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties.
- Ensure all Health & Safety elements are managed as directed by the Manager.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Read and comply with instructions and directions as communicated via signs, notice boards and memos.
- Conduct yourself, at all times, in a professional and responsible manner, promoting a good and proper image of company.
Essential Skills, Experience & Qualifications
If you are available immediately please call Casey on 0203 917 0690