My client are looking for a Professional, experienced, Front of House Receptionist to be based in their new offices in Belfast. Fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Monday to Friday position. Full Time.
To provide a consistently high standard of customer service to internal and external clients and support in the day‐to‐day running of operational aspects of the building. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the workspace is fully operational, looking at its best at all times, and that all processes are running smoothly and efficiently. The role would suit someone who has a creative flair, a keen eye for detail and enjoys getting involved in the finer points of the job.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be the first point of contact for the building, meeting and greeting all visitors and clients
- To ensure the reception area is tidy, safe and welcoming to all clients and visitors
- To provide a responsive and efficient reception and telephone service to all our clients
- To ensure the smooth operation of the switchboard service including announcing and forwarding calls to clients or their voicemail
- To ensure that all visitors including contractors follow the relevant signing in/out procedures
- To book meetings, catering and couriers for clients and communicate this to your team
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that any client queries are responded to within procedural timeframes
- To maintain the Business Centre client phone directory and contact lists as clients move in and out of the building
- To ensure that the receipt of deliveries including keys, recorded and couriered items are properly signed for and the recipient of the deliveries are notified promptly
- To manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection where required
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties as required including filing, photocopying, collating, writing emails to clients, letter writing, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
- To work hand in hand with our security team
- To be able to provide an effective handover to anyone covering your role whilst you are away
- Proactive hands-on approach to work, no activity is beneath you
- Experience of a client-facing service role with great customer service
- Ability to think on your feet and make sound and considered decisions
- Great planning, organising and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Drive to progress within the role
What you'll get out of it:
- Work closely with key decision makers in the business
- Be part of a fast-growing scaleup company with a great culture, and have the chance to contribute the future of the business
- Competitive salary and great employee benefits
- Training and development
- Work with a fantastic and proactive team.
Please get in touch for more information!