Gas Compliance Engineer - £45,000 + Package
Job Type - Permanent
Industry - Local Authority / Maintenance
Location - London
Salary - £45,000
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the largest housing associations in the South East. Due to a recent organisation change they are now looking to grow their M&E / Compliance team and so are in need of a Technical Gas Supervisor.
The main focus of the role will be to ensure by physical inspection and audit that all plant and equipment within the housing stock is compliant as well as ensure that the contractors deliver a repair and maintenance service.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Manage and document a regime of physical inspection to confirm that all plant and equipment is fully compliant
- Manage and document a quality control regime to ensure the contractors deliver servicing, gas safe inspection programmes and response repairs in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
- Work closely with the Compliance & Technical Team to ensure that the procedures for handing over works from an installation contractor are properly executed
- Systematically collate and analyse data on the performance of mechanical plant
- Inspect major service failures, intermittent breakdowns and protracted repairs
- Support the administrative process by ensuring that information required to update the asset management software is inputted correctly and systematically.
- Provide authoritative technical reports on all aspects of service, including the performance of the contractor and the plant.
- Working knowledge of the gas/mechanical services industry
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation including CDM
- Intermediate IT skill including knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Experience of social housing environment
- Demonstrate experience and skills managing customer relationships to ensure a high level of customer care and satisfaction
Requirements for the role:
- ACS in the following as a minimum:
- CCN1, CEN1, CKR1,CPA1, DAH1, WAT1, HTR1, UHWS, EE1, ,CMDDA1
Our client is offering a permanent position with a package.