Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a large housing association in the North London area who are looking for a brand-new Gas Manager to join their tea.
They are looking for an experienced Gas Manager with an excellent track record of managing teams of engineers across a variety of contracts in a Social Housing, Local Authority or Contractor environment.
- To lead, manage and motivate a multi-disciplinary team, and identify and harness talent at all levels, to deliver gas breakdown, gas servicing and gas installation work streams.
- To deliver effective contractor management, ensuring services, expenditure, performance and KPIs are managed within agreed parameters and where appropriate involving residents in the process.
- To consistently measure, monitor and review KPIs of gas repairs, servicing and installation services, and provide department's KPIs and other statistical data when required to SMT and Board.
- To demonstrate value for money in the design and delivery of all services through market testing, benchmarking with peers and other appropriate mechanisms.
- To undertake process and policy review - including reviews of the TBG Gas Safety Policy
- Leading the homes response to annual gas safety and compliance audits
- Lead on the reconciliation process between systems to ensure robust data integrity.
- To act as the Duty Holder Gas Safe Registration
- Extensive experience of delivering a gas service through an in-house workforce to deliver excellent services and value for money, with a proven track record of delivering against targets and KPI's.
- Experience of effective contractor-management, to ensure that works are completed to agreed standards and timeframes.
- Experience of leading, managing, motivating a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must hold ACS accreditation
- Degree level education or equivalent through relevant training/experience
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.