Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the maintenance, construction, engineering & rail industries.
We are currently working on behalf a small contractor based in North London, whom are seeking a number of fully qualified plumbers/gas engineers to carry out reactive maintenance on plumbing and heating systems.
The ideal candidate should hold up - to -date ACS qualifications, be comfortable working on and installing domestic boilers and hobs / cookers, as well as Level 2 Plumbing qualifications.
You will be supplied a van from your first day.
- Must be apprentice trained and served a 4-year level 2 and level 3 Plumbing and heating course.
- Must have additional 4 years (minimum) experience after college
- Must have worked or be working in the private sector
- Must be confident installing boilers
- Must have plumbing, heating and gas experience
- Must have, Aqua Vac, Flue gas analyser, essential hand tools, blow lamp, pipe benders, all power tools associated with the trade
You will receive the following benefits:
- Assistance from a lead engineer on large installation jobs
The requirements above are all essential.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your CV or alternatively call George on 0207 248 7000.
Tags: Gas, Boilers, Plumber, Gas Engineer, Private Homes, Domestic