If you are looking for a new installation contract in your area look no further!
If you reside in Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Taunton or surrounding areas - please read on....
I have an exciting opportunity, as my client is seeking Installation contract engineers the above areas. This contract is long term and will provide security in work for the foreseeable future.
Duties and responsibility:
- Carrying out Heating maintenance works on a variety of domestic and commercial social housing properties across the region
- Ensure high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet required quality standards.
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork electronically or manually.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident and client property always.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Risk
- Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during work.Domestic Gas Engineers: Ideal candidates will have experience of servicing and repairing domestic boilers and fires within social housing properties. A good knowledge of a range of gas appliances including boilers and fires and the ability to achieve a high first-time fix rate is required.
- Commercial Gas Engineers: Minimum Qualifications required TPCP1A, CODNCO1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICPN1. Experience of service and repairs on a variety of communal heating systems in sheltered accommodation.
- Requirements for the role:
If you are an experienced Heating Engineer within this area they would like to hear from you