Daniel Owen are proud to be working on behalf of a local, well known establishment to recruit several Gas Installers.
Work will be carrying out installations of domestic gas boilers and central heating systems. Successful candidates must have an abundance of experience working within void and occupied domestic dwellings and should carry out their work in a professional manner in keeping with the reputation the company have developed over the past 9 years.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installing gas boilers, pipe work, TRVs to Manufacturer's instructions
- High level of Customer Service
Candidates should hold the following:
- Proven experience within the gas industry
- Current Gas Safe Registration
- Full UK Driving License
- Good understanding of Quality Control, measures and procedures
- Good understanding of Health & Safety, measures and procedures
- Highly competent & professional engineer
The client is looking to interview people both this week and next week - so please register your interest as soon as possible for this role to avoid missing out on an opportunity to build a career with one of the leading Gas Services companies in the region.
Furthermore, candidates can enjoy benefits such as:
- Pension Scheme
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone
- Uniform Provided
- 22 holidays per year plus bank holidays
40 hours a week. £16.25p/h (circa £31-33000 per annum).
Please apply within or contact our office ASAP on 0191 814 1360.