My client are a maintenance contractor based in Maidstone. They require a planner/scheduler to join their growing gas repairs team. The contractor is one of the most well known in the industry and provide excellent career progression and training. This role will be permanent with an asap start.
Key purpose: To provide a responsive service to customers, schedule appointments, raise works orders and respond to queries, as well as dealing with daily contract administration.
- Managing operatives diaries
- High attention to detail, updating in house systems
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs
- Understanding of Schedule of rates
- Planning repairs works for pre and post inspection, reactive, voids and emergency repairs
- Prioritising emergency works
- Booking appointments and allocating works to the available operatives, and following works from start through to completion
- Effectively communicate any concerns about work quality and ensure operatives have the right material to complete their work
- Ensure all relevant data is up-dated on a timely basis
- Any other ad-hoc roles that may arise
- Provide first point of contact for telephone callers and ensure prompt resolution of issues received by phone/fax/email/letter, without the need to refer or escalate cases.
- Accurate filing of contract paperwork and ongoing maintenance of files, to include for example time sheets and completion sheets from sub-contractors.
- Establish customer needs and provide a service in relation to repairs to properties - e.g. take repair requests from tenants, diagnose repairs to include trade and duration, and book appointments.
- Work with colleagues, residents, operatives, sub-contractors and other suppliers to ensure targets are met
If you have the relevant experience and are available straight away please apply with your most recent CV