Gas and Repairs Supervisor
Perm - £41,000 + Van and Fuel Card
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a large client of ours in the Surrey/South East area who are looking for a brand-new Gas Repairs Supervisor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Gas Repairs Supervisor with an excellent track record of managing teams of engineers across a variety of contracts in a Social Housing, Local Authority or Contractor environment.
- To liaise with various operatives on a given patch to ensure that engineers/operatives are working to gas industry and H&S guidelines.
- To enhance relationships with field operatives and the office to promote good working team relations.
- on a given patch.
- Carry out surveys and produce DRC's to a high standard to ensure that jobs are minimised.
- Liaise with engineers to give feedback for their weekly/monthly performance statistics.
- Providing technical support, encouragement, and up-skilling of existing engineers on the patch to improve first time fix, productivity, reduce recalls and parts costs.
- Carry out Installation work in progress and post inspection QA's.
- Carry out QA inspections on breakdown operatives.
- Carry out H&S Audits.
- Interact and train with engineers to ensure that good employee development and relations are maintained.
- Involvement and liaison with complaints to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate specification and knowledge of installations following a site visit.
- Previous experience in similar role essential.
- Must hold ACS accreditation
- Thorough and up to date Gas safety and technical knowledge.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- Presentable in appearance with a positive attitude to work and colleagues.
- The ability to lead by example.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.