Gas Site Manager
£45,000 + additional benefits
South East London
Starts in 2 weeks
I am currently working with a large principal contractor who are looking for an experienced Gas Site Managers.
This is will be working within District heating and experience withing Domestic and Commercial is a MUST.
This role is due to start within the next few weeks so will be looking to interview ASAP.
- Supervise the project works, ensuring they are carried out according to the underlying specification, to the agreed programme of works and to the required standards of workmanship
- Understand the procurement programme for the project and ensure that all deliveries are complete, shortages are notified to Procurement and any damaged/faulty plant or materials are promptly returned for Credit and subsequent replacement
- Conduct regular assessments/checks of the work of sub-contractors (e.g. technical competency) and feedback (positive and negative) to the Proejct and Operations Managers upon completion
- Conduct appropriate quality checks in accordance with the agreed Quality File/regime to ensure that project works comply with the underlying project requirements and the standards of workmanship required
- Issue 'Snagging Sheets' to site operatives and ensure that corrective works are completed, inspected and approved within the requisite timescales and that corrective action is implemented to eliminate any recurrences
- First Aid
- Gas Safety