Gas Supervisor - Chippenham
£39,000 + Package
Housing Providor that develops new homes for rent, shared ownership, and sale - while also providing housing management, care and support, and commercial property services.
Maintenance and improvement of properties forms a key part of our contract with residents, the service has to provide the right level of property maintenance to protect a buildings long term value and ensure repairs are undertaken in a timely and efficient manner to safeguard the level of resident satisfaction built up in the business.
The primary function of this role is to supervise trades staff providing direct service delivery across the operational area. This will include the recruitment, induction, training and deployment of trade's staff to deliver the services required.
This post has direct responsibility for ensuring the internal trades team and contractors employed to deliver services meet the standards set by organisation, including quality of work completed, customer service standards and operational efficiency
It will form part of the Asset Management Team and be responsible for liaising closely with other Supervisors and Surveyors.
- Responsible for up to 20 operatives
- Experience with managing gas engineers across domestic property day to day maintenance
- To work effectively with managers, planners and the contact centre to ensure that resources are allocated efficiently and targets are effectively met.
- Build and maintain a culture of good operational health and safety practice and engender a positive commitment to improving the way we work from the team.
- Responsibility for visiting sites, undertaking risk assessments and organising and managing minor and major works.
- To be a named point of contact for residents while we are working in their homes.
- Ensure proper financial control is in place and contractor invoicing is processed to meet business requirements.
If you would like to find out more then please apply.
Gas Supervisor - Chippenham - £39,000 + Package