2 Gas Supervisors
Temp to Perm (42k)
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a large contractor in the Essex who are looking for 2 brand-new Gas Supervisors to join their team to cover contracts across the Essex and London area.
They are looking for an experienced Gas Supervisor who will be responsible for delivering fire safety and compliance refurbishment works housing clients.
- Supervise a team of gas engineers' responsible for delivering a quality and cost-effective gas servicing, installation and reactive maintenance service programme across all contracts.
- Organise and control the provision of consistent, quality and customer focused services to ensure the achievement of the company's strategic objectives.
- Undertake inspections of properties to ensure that the service, installation and reactive maintenance service programmes are adhered too, and work closely with the Contract Manager to ensure that performance and quality targets are achieved.
- Review and monitor performance regularly and initiate corrective action as necessary via the company Disciplinary & Grievance procedure.
- Plan, programme and co-ordinate engineers' and gas sub-contractors within the programmes in accordance with the contract provisions, to ensure that tenants and leaseholders receive a high standard of work, on time and within quality expectations and targets. Complete ticket review on engineers' work daily, ensuring the times sheets are added and the correct SOR's or quoted works are being applied.
- Ensure a desk top exercise is carried out on all Domestic and Non-Domestic Certification/Reports/Forms ensuring accuracy and that all statutory and legislative requirements are met. Address any deficiencies with the engineer.
- Complete monthly inspections on engineers' stationary stock, including Domestic and Non- Domestic Certification/Reports/Forms.
- Ensure engineers' renewal of their ACS Domestic and Non-Domestic Gas 'Certificate of Competency' is co-ordinated with the engineer and company Training & Development Department.
- Health and Safety Training i.e. Site Safety, Manual Handling, Asbestos Awareness
- CDM Regulations ACS Domestic Gas Qualifications including CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, MET1, CMDDA1, Building Regulation approved G3 Hot Water Unvented Certificate and appropriate ACS Non- Domestic Gas
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.