My client is looking for a civil's general foreman to work on a water treatment plant based in Cockermouth, Cumbria.
- This role is starting ASAP
- Work is a minimum of 47.5 hours per week
- Work is roughly for 6 - 8 months work
- Rate is negotiable - we can pay CIS, Umbrella, Ltd Company or PAYE
This will be a site based supervisory role.
Tasks will include:
- Ensuring the safe running of the site and its workers
- Assigning tasks and ensuring these are followed out
- Paperwork will be a part of this role
- Working & Managing groundworkers / plant operatives
To be considered for this role you must have the following
- SSSTS / SMSTS
- Minimum of 1 working reference to validate previous experience working within a similar postion ideally within the civil engineering industry
- Proof of right to work
Please apply for this vacancy online or alternatively call Rachel on 07808242327
Assist the project manager in the construction and operation procedures to ensure work is done to a high standard and with safety at the forefront of the mind. Managing site activities, working with ground staff either hands on or in machines. Works include;- drainage, concreting, Utilities, RC Works, roads & pavements.