Monday - Friday
(overtime available on weekends)
Monday - Thursday - 08:30am - 16:30pm
Friday - 08:30am - 15:30pm
In and around Liverpool area
My client is one of the fastest growing contractors in the North West with a forecasted turnover in excess of £70 million this year, a team of just under 700 staff and the ambition to continue this growth.
Operating across Liverpool, St Helens, Warrington and North Wales, maintaining more than 40,000 homes.
This is an important semiskilled role in which you will:
- Work as part of an integrated team for the delivery of a first class construction and maintenance service for the company's customers' and client organisations.
- To carry out all types of General Construction activity both internally and externally. Some specific tasks will include concrete work and pointing. This activity will require excavations and demolition,
- The role is specifically designed to afford effective and efficient support to the construction activity of the client and as appropriate, will include, ground works and excavations and other general construction activity commensurate with the role, in order to complete projects to the satisfaction of customers, clients, manager or other nominated designate.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a construction or maintenance discipline or can demonstrate skill to this level
- Possess a CSCS card at the appropriate level
- Experience of activity associated to core tasks, pointing and groundworks
- Possess good customer care skills
Please call Kerry on 07395883655 or apply online with your CV.