Graduate Building Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 20k-25k + Generous Bonus & Commission Scheme
My client is a well-known family-owned chartered building consultancy based in Kingston who specialise in all types of construction consultancy. They currently have an opening for a Graduate Building Surveyor who has completed a RICS or AssocoRICS accredited degree. The successful candidate will be trained and guided through the process of carrying out building surveys and valuations (Read Book) and presented various aspects of project management. The candidate must have a detailed knowledge of how to complete in-depth building surveys on various types of residential properties and work from the knowledge gained from RICS Surveying degree, as you will need to carry these out independently once you have been trained and coached by RICS qualified Surveyors within the business.
My client is offering a competitive salary along with generous bonuses and a competitive commission scheme. Along with that, they are offering the prospect of growth and career development within the company once you have been trained and coached by their experienced RICS qualified Surveyors.
- Select, measure and track important metrics
- Attaining high surveying standards in order to recognise good workmanship and how to fix defects
- Good organisational skills, excellent spoken and written Standard English and Received Pronunciation, and a friendly and professional attitude
- Capable of doing building surveys and valuation (Red Book) or project management
- RICS accredited Degree Qualified
- Must be capable of using Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills, excellent spoken and written Standard English and Received Pronunciation, and a friendly and professional attitude.
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and excel in their Surveying career and establish themselves within a high-growth SME that is known for excellence across the south of the country.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain on 020 7248 0000 to discuss the role in more detail.