Daniel Owen are looking for a Graduate Electrician Engineer to join one of our clients on a permanent basis. Our client are looking for a graduate electical engineer to work alongside experienced designers & project engineers. The right candidate will develop skills using software packages such as Trimble ProDesign (Amtech), ETAP,3D CAD/BIM modelling packages such as Bentley MicrStation V8i and AutoCAD.
This position will be based out of there head office in Ilkeston, the role will require the candidate to work on site on occasions performing survey works and sttending design review integration meeting.
- Design of electrical installations such as Station Lighting and Power, Points Heating, and general LV power supplies for various lineside assets on Network Rail Infrastructure.
- Production of Feasibility and Outline Designs through to Detailed Designs.
- Planning and undertaking of site surveys and production of survey reports.
- Use of specialist calculation software such as Trimble ProDesign and ETAP.
- Use of specialist 3D/BIM modelling software such as MicroStation and AutoCAD.
- Use of the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Understanding and application of relevant Network Rail standards / Railway Group Standards / British Standards.
- Undertake electrical testing during survey works.
- Production of Operation and Maintenance Manuals and As-built information.
- Liaise with external clients during design and site meetings.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility of working hours when required to meeting project deadlines.
Education and Training:
- Recently graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least a 2:1 classification as a minimum is required.
- Knowledge of BS7671:2018 The IET Wiring Regulations.
- City and Guilds training to be provided to support candidate's professional development.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Extensive paid holidays of up to 25 days inclusive of national and public holidays.
- Private Health Care & Pension Scheme
- Career development plan including all required training and support
If you feel you are the right fit for this role the please apply online or contact Jack on 0203 370 0846. You can also apply via email on
#RAIL #GRADUATE #ENGINEER #ELECTRICAL