Job Title - Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Salary - £25k + package
Location - City of London
A Graduate Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a leading Construction Management consultancy, who have developed a stellar reputation in the Construction industry through a simple ethos, ensuring their clients had a great time dealing with them and their staff have a great time working for them. You will be assisting in their Retail Project team and will then progressing to overseeing a small Retail project for one of their long standing blue-chip clients.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a highly successful Construction consultancy, who maintain a friendly and employee-focused company culture. A perfect role for someone looking to get out of the office and learn a more personal approach to Quantity Surveying.
Our client want to develop their staff to be the best they can be and as such provide support all the way through your APC and host development seminars every 3 weeks in order to help you prepare.
Job description & Responsibilities for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Assisting with Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Guide and advise clients on contractual issues
- Gaining contract knowledge to bring maximum value to projects
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the senior team in to improve processes and manage junior team members
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- A drive to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor.
As well as a great salary, our client offer a competitive benefits package including 5 weeks holiday, a commission scheme for new business, company vehicle and Work/Life insurance.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick on 020 7248 0000.