Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Type - Perm
Start Date: ASAP
Location - Essex
Salary - Up to £28k
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a contractor on a regeneration scheme. Our client is looking for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join a project based in Rayleigh.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Assisting the Project Quantity Surveyors in preparation of interim and final accounts.
- Assisting the Project Quantity Surveyors in managing day to day commercial and contract activities.
- Assisting the Project Quantity Surveyors in sub-contract procurement ensuring maximum value for money.
- Assist Project Quantity Surveyors in sub-contract valuations and final accounts.
- Learn the working practices of NEC 3 and JCT Conditions of Contract.
Requirements for the role:
- A relevant professional Quantity Surveying qualification or proficient management experience within the construction industry.
- Ability to work clearly and accurately under pressure and tight timescales.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication, negotiating and organisational skills.
- An interest in progressing with Groundworks and Civil works.
- Company car and fuel card
- 21 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Laptop and phone
- Health care scheme
- Career development
- Pension Scheme