Trainee/Graduate Recruiter Careers - Daniel Owen (Oxford)<img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=1248457151943501&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />
We are a well-known, national construction recruitment business. Not like the other "big corporates" out there, we do our business with a personal, family touch - that's kept our people and us profitable for over 30 years.
Here is why this is the place to learn, grow and earn:
- We have a 30-year history, this provides you with an established, secure and experienced company to work for, but we aren't governed by our history, we are constantly looking at new ways to break the mould.
- We have a huge support network behind our sales teams with solid teams in Accounts, IT, HR, Compliance and Marketing.
- Your voice matters, from our open-door policy to opinion gathering surveys, we are always wanting to hear what you have to say and looking for ways we can act on suggestions.
- Our history as a reputable brand will help you open doors, we are a well-known name and are keen for this to continue and be the go to brand in the industry.
- We have a structured and detailed progression plan; you will know what you need to do to progress within the company and we are keen for you to move up the ranks as there are no limits at Daniel Owen.
- Our business Founders, Managing Directors and Senior Management team are on the floor every day, we have a reputation for long term retention, so we must be doing something right!
- You are not just a number, you are a name - the people that own the company will know who you are and you will know them, we are a big enough company to offer you all the support you need and a small enough company to care about you as an individual.
- We are welcoming - people settle into work life at Daniel Owen very quickly, from supporting each other during the day, to socialising in the evening.
- Our consultants have the edge, no matter what your experience we are certain that with your energy, our training, support and guidance you will represent the Daniel Owen brand with a smart, knowledgeable, professional and trusting image.
- Rewards - whether you join us for our annual Top Billers Club, one of our bi-monthly Directors Lunches, or join one of our quarterly reward team nights out there are plenty of ways for you to celebrate your success with us. We also reward milestone achievements both individually and companywide; from bottles of champagne to shopping vouchers and, to days out at the races, we will recognise how well you have done. All this alongside up to 30% commission and a competitive base salary.
We don't talk the talk we walk the walk - we live by our core values in our business and want people to join us who feel the same. Email your CV today to find out more: colin.ys (at) danielowen.co.uk