Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £28,000 per annum
A Ground Worker is required for a large housing association that specialises in delivering planned and responsive maintenance together with refurbishment and the conversion of buildings. Our client is looking for a Ground Worker who is experienced in site preparation for, bases, foundations and trenches to work on a project based in Portsmouth.
Daily responsibilities of a Ground Worker are:
* Setting up a site, putting up barriers, safety signs, huts, etc.
* Operating plant machinery, such as excavators and dumper trucks to perform excavation or earth moving tasks
* Removing drainage and pipework systems
* Digging trenches and moving around
* Redirecting waterways and connecting pipes with existing pipework
* Assisting other tradesmen
Requirements of a Ground Worker are:
* CSCS Skilled Worker Card
* Avalid licence to drive in the UK
* Abrasive Wheels
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Leah on 07513 714186 for more information.
Key Terms: Ground Worker, Concrete Finisher, Concrete Operative, Portsmouth, Concrete Worker, Ground-Worker, Groundsworker, Groundwork Foreman, Groundworker, Groundsworks Foreman, Kerber, Paver, Reinstater, Construction, Building and Construction, Trades and Labour, Tradesman, Reinstater, Paver, Kerber, Hampshire