We are looking for experienced and hardworking Groundworkers to join a project based in RICHMOND. The work involved will be mostly general ground working, slabbing and kerbing and will be accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Slabbing, Kerbing and Flagging (laying kerbs and flag stones).
- General landscaping and labouring duties.
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- The ability to perform high quality work
- Own tools required
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard HAT
- A valid CSCS card
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply with your CV.