JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced Groundworkers to join a project based in Bicester with Confined Spaces ticket or Thames Water Safety tickets.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Slabbing, Kerbing and Flagging (laying kerbs and flag stones).
- General landscaping and labouring duties.
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- The ability to perform high quality work
- Thames Water Ticket (EUSSR)
- Own tools required
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard HAT
- A valid CSCS card
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply with your CV or call Alex White 01189521053 for more information.