Job Title: Groundworker
Industry: Building and Construction
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Castle Cary
Salary: GBP 14- GDP 17.00 per hour.
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are currently looking for an experienced Groundworker on behalf of a groundwork and civils contractor to support and assist their busy team in Castle Cary
The working hours are 7:30am- 5PM Monday to Friday with a potential opportunity for weekend work. The site is accessible by public transport and there is on-site parking available.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drainage Concrete finishing
- Pipe laying
- Laying kerb stones
- Read and work to drawings
- CPCS dumper/roller ticket is an advantage
Key skills & Qualifications
- A valid CSCS card
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
- Own tools required
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.