GROUNDWORKER in Mitcham, Surrey
- CSCS / CPCS or NPORS + CSCS required
- UP TO £16.50/HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
- LONG TERM WORK
Daily responsibilities of the groundworker will include:
- Slabbing, Kerbing and Drainage work on a Civil project
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- The ability to perform high quality work
- Must have own hand tools
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask, safety boots and hard HAT
- A valid CSCS card
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply with your CV or call us at 01189521053 for more information.
TAGS: groundworks in Surrey, civil engineering jobs, groundworking job, groundworker Surrey, slabbing, kerbing, groundworks Surrey, pipe layer Surrey, groundworker Mitcham, construction groundworks,