Groundworker required for a project in Oxford. Daniel Owen are looking for an experienced and hardworking Groundworker with Streetworks Ticket to join a project in Oxford.
Groundworker responsibilities include:
- Slabbing, Kerbing and Drainage work on a Civil project
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- The ability to perform high quality work
- Must have own hand tools
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask, safety boots and hard HAT
- A valid CSCS card
- A valid Streetworks Ticket
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply with your CV or call us at 01189521053 for more information.
TAGS: groundworks in Didcot, civil engineering jobs, groundworking job, groundworker Didcot, slabbing, kerbing, groundworks Didcot, pipe layer Didcot, groundworker Didcot, construction groundworks.