JOB TITLE: Groundworker
INDUSTRY: Building and Construction
START DATE: 03/02/2020
SALARY BAND: £13.50ph - £14.50ph
We are currently looking for an experienced Groundworker to join a Groundworks project in Ilminster. You will be working as a group helping carry out investigatory work. A valid Strimmer ticket is essential as you will be expected to operate a petrol strimmer.
The working hours are 7:30am- 5PM Monday to Friday with a potential opportunity for weekend work. The site is accessible by public transport and there is on-site parking available.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working alongside the team carrying out investigative works
- Strimming overgrown areas
- Digging trenches
- Reading and working to drawings
- CPCS dumper/roller ticket is an advantage
Key skills & Qualifications
- A valid CSCS card
- A valid ticket to operate a strimmer/ brushcutter
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
- Own tools required
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply below.
groundworker, building and construction, groundworker, building and construction, Ilminster