Groundworker required for 3 months work in Canonbie starting ASAP
Role will consist of pipework (mainly shallow) and building manholes. Requirements may vary so must have all round experience
- Ideal candidate will have tickets such as forward tipping dumper / roller
- Work is for a minimum of a few months work
- Rate is negotiable - we pay CIS, umbrella or PAYE
- Normal working hours are 7.30am - 6pm
- Will require CSCS card and previous experience
- Potential to be moved to alternate sites when work is completed.
To apply for this role you will require
- Proof of right to work
- Proof of CSCS card
- Minimum of 1 working reference for previous work within a similar role.
Please apply online or call Rachel on 0191 814 1360