Groundworker ideally with forward tipping dumper ticket required for drainage works on a new build housing site in Blakelaw
Work is mainly drainage works, roads and sewers work to follow.
- Rate is negotiable and can be paid CIS, umbrella or PAYE
- Potential for ongoing work for the appropriate candidate - can be moved to alternate sites
- Minimum of 39 hours per week
- Ideally will have CPCS or NPORS for forward tipping dumper as will be required to use this as and when.
To apply for this role you must be able to provide the following information
- Proof of CSCS
- Picture of either passport or birth certificate and NI number
- 2 working references to validate previous experience working within a similar role
Please apply online for this vacancy or call 0191 814 1360