Groundworker x 2 required for long term work starting ASAP on a site in Whitby
Mainly drainage works laying 225 clay pipes and gullies. May require some kerb laying as the site progresses.
- 9 hours per day
- Rate is negotiable and can be paid CIS, umbrella or PAYE
- Potential for ongoing work for the appropriate candidates - can be moved to alternate sites - client is based in the Yorkshire region mainly.
- Can apply individually or as a squad of two
To apply for this role you must be able to provide the following information
- Proof of CSCS
- Picture of either passport or birth certificate and NI number
- 2 working references to validate previous experience working within a similar role
Please apply online for this vacancy or call Rachel on 0191 814 1360 / 07808242327