Job Type: Temp to Perm
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £12-13 per hour
A Groundworker is required for a large housing association that specialises in delivering planned and responsive maintenance together with refurbishment and the conversion of buildings. Our client is looking for a groundworker who is experienced in site preparation for, bases, foundations and trenches to work on a project based in Hampshire.
Daily responsibilities of a Groundworker are:
- Setting up a site, putting up barriers, safety signs, huts, etc.
- Operating plant machinery, such as excavators and dumper trucks to perform excavation or earth moving tasks
- Removing drainage and pipework systems
- Digging trenches and moving ground
- Redirecting waterways and connecting pipes with existing pipework
- Assisting other tradesman
Requirements of a Groundworker:
- CSCS Skilled Worker Card
- Manual Handling
- Abrasive Wheels
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Leah on 0207 248 7000 for more information.
Key Terms: Ground Worker, Concrete Finisher, Concrete Operative, Concrete Worker, Ground-Worker, Groundsworker, Groundwork Foreman, Groundworker, Groundsworks Foreman, Kerber, Paver, Reinstater, Construction, Building and Construction, Trades and Labour, Hampshire, Tradesman, Pourtsmouth