Duration: 2-3 Months
Salary: £14.00 - £16.00 per hour
Location: Henley on Thames
Start date: Immediate
Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
We are looking for experienced and hardworking Groundworkers to join a projects based in HENLEY ON THAMES . The work involved will be mostly general DRAINAGE and will be accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Drainage - and some Slabbing, Kerbing and Flagging (laying kerbs and flag stones).
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- The ability to perform high quality work
- 10 years experience in DRAINAGE
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard HAT
- A valid CSCS card
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact us for more information 01189521053.