Groundworker with forward tipping dumper ticket required for long term work available in Cockermouth starting Monday 10th August
Replacing existing drainage on roads and streets around the local area, reinstating works also.
Other aspects of groundworks will be required so ideally applicant will have all round experience.
- Rate is negotiable and can be paid CIS, umbrella or PAYE
- This a year long contract so potential for ongoing work for the appropriate candidate
- 7.30 - 6pm Monday - Friday
- Must have CPCS or NPORS for forward tipping dumper as will be required to use this as and when.
To apply for this role you must be able to provide the following information
- Proof of CSCS
- Picture of either passport or birth certificate and NI number
- 2 working references to validate previous experience working within a similar role
Please apply online for this vacancy or call 0191 814 1360