Groundworker with rear tipping dumper ticket required for long term work available in Cockermouth starting Monday
Articulated dumper is required but candidate will not solely be on machine so must have experience in Groundworks.
Groundworks include concrete slabs, ducts and drainage, putting in fibre glass tanks.
- Rate is negotiable and can be paid CIS, umbrella or PAYE
- Work is likely to be until the end of October
- 7.30 - 6pm Monday - Friday
- Must have CPCS or NPORS for rear tipping dumper as will be required to use this as and when.
To apply for this role you must be able to provide the following information
- Proof of CSCS
- Picture of either passport or birth certificate and NI number
- 2 working references to validate previous experience working within a similar role
Please apply online for this vacancy or call Rachel on 0191 814 1360