Groundworker x 2 required for work starting ASAP on a new build housing site based in Peterlee
Work will mainly be flag laying but other aspects may be required.
Requires 360 ticket and Forward tipping dumper between the 2 groundworkers as will be required to move materials required to carry out the work.
- Rate is negotiable we pay CIS or umbrella
- Work is likely to be ongoing for the appropriate candidates
- 39 hours per week
- Must have previous experience working together as a team
- Working for a regional contractor with numerous sites based in and around the North East
To apply for this role you must be able to provide the following information
- Proof of CPCS / NPORS for relevant tickets - 360 excavator, Forward Tipping Dumper
- Picture of either passport or birth certificate and NI number
- 2 working references
Please apply online for this vacancy or call Rachel on 0191 814 1360 / 07808242327 please be prepared to send over proof of documents & references on application.